Looking for cute, summer, quick and easy hairstyles to keep you cool under the hot sun! We love this simple up-do. All you will need is a scarf and some bobby pins.
1. Find a cute scarf and secure it around your crown. Your hair should be all under the scarf.
2. Secure the sides of the scarf with bobby pins around your temple to keep it from moving.
3. Add a few more bobby pins to the back, this will help keep the scarf in place as you begin to twist the hair around your scarf. Once you’ve twisted your hair to the middle of your head around the scarf, you will need to remove the bobby pins.
4. Taking a section of hair from the front, pull it up and through the scarf. Making sure the hair is around the scarf.
5. Like a French braid take a second section of hair, into the remaining hair from your first section, and repeat the process while bobby pinning the hair behind the scarf.
6. Once you reach the middle, remove the bobby pins you had placed there before, and wrap your hair around the scarf.
Stop here, and repeat the process again on the other side and flaunt your summer scarf up-do.